One of my worst habits is that I always assume the worst. If I’m being honest, this usually works to my advantage because when things get screwed up I already have Plan A, B and C ready in my head. It also helps me deal with disappointment. How can I be disappointed if I expected things to fall apart anyway? Alternatively, this was also a major point of contention with her. When we fought, it was typically because I either 1) internationalized my feelings too much or 2) I assumed the worst when it came to her. And despite it all, she was patient with me. She saw these things in me that were good… that I didn’t see but because she told me I believed.
I believed so much.
I’m so sorry for being selfish right now. For even allowing the smallest fraction of myself regret not planning for this worst.
Clothes & Things
- Hair – lock&tuft @ Tannenbaum – Bad Santa
- Top – Etiquette @ Uber – Tyler’s Jacket
- Pants – Etiquette @ Uber – Tyler’s Jeans
Decor & Things
- Disorderly @ Tannenbaum – Pastel Holiday – Step Ladder
- Disorderly @ Tannenbaum – Pastel Holiday – Pots
- Disorderly @ Tannenbaum – Pastel Holiday – Lantern
- DYNASTY @ Tannenbaum – Holiday Arrangement
- Nutmeg – Distressed Grand Piano w/ Red Drape
- Nutmeg – Old Music Sheets. Standing
- Nutmeg – Old Piano Chair Beige
- Ariskea – Amour – Roses Bouquet